Flexibility Tricks

Share this & earn $10
Published at : December 01, 2021

#shorts
Message from Beyond The Limits: If you want to attempt these tricks, make sure you have the skill to do it. I do not want you to hurt yourself. I have some stretches to follow along to in the video and in my stretching routine if you don't have the flexibility or skill. Learning things takes time. Don't expect to learn it right away or from this video only.

About Beyond The Limits:
Hello! My name is Miley and I am a gymnast, self taught contortionist/acrobat, violinist, and a martial artist. Here on this channel you can find me doing challenge videos and vlogs to keep you entertained! You will also see some tutorials to help you reach and achieve your goals!

Video Editor: Filmora9

Is the subscribe button still red? Make it grey by clicking on it!
See a bell? Click it to get notifications whenever I upload a brand new video!

Have an outstanding day, and make sure to stay Beyond The Limits! Flexibility Tricks
ContortionGymnasticsAcro