✧ AD INFINITUM || Official Reveal

Share this & earn $10
Published at : February 27, 2023

✧ A visceral experience now in development || Written and directed by yours truly

Follow the AD INFINITUM Twitter for updates and news: https://twitter.com/AdInfinitum_Dev

✧ Today is my birthday so I wanted to announce something really important to me! AD INFINITUM is something I've been creating for quite some time now since 2012 to be exact. A story that has reached completion since 2021 and is now being developed into a game! I've worked tirelessly for this moment and now I'm beyond excited to share this news, the most important project of my life. I say with utmost confidence that this is a journey like no other and I hope to give it to you all within the coming years.
Much of my earnings from music will be put into this project (and living expenses, kinda) so I want to thank you all so much for the support throughout these years! I wouldn't be ready to present this to you if it wasn't for it, be it emotional or monetary. I am deeply grateful for this opportunity and excited about the future of AD INFINITUM. In the meantime, I'll still be releasing music like usual, most of them will be related to the AD INFINITUM lore! ✧ AD INFINITUM || Official Reveal
INFINITUMOfficialReveal