How to Engage the Hips | Get the Most Out of Your Throw | Disc Golf

Share this & earn $10
Published at : November 25, 2021

One of the most challenging things for the average disc golfer to do is engage the hips. For some reason, we all struggle with it at one time or another. In this video, I talk about what our hips do, how they need to move and address some of the complications we have while throwing.

With proper hip engagement, you can throw farther and more consistently. Not only that, but distance will be easy. Engagement is absolutely necessary for the disc golf backhand.
__________
Visit gladiatordiscgolf.com for blogs posts and tips!

For great discs and apparel, visit https://otbdiscs.com/. You get high-quality service with incredibly fast shipping! Discount Code: GladiatorDG for free shipping!

Sometimes we are sore after a round of disc golf. I use my Wave Tool to help me recover. Visit https://wavetoolstherapy.com/ to see how you can step up your recovery game! Discount Code: gladiatordg15 for 15% off and free shipping!

I recently joined Nature Head Co. as an ambassador. Their clothing is exceptionally soft and comfortable. Also, 1% of all proceeds go to preserving the earth. As a disc golfer, this is something I am passionate about. Visit https://natureheadco.com/ and use my discount code: gdg15 for 15% off! When you use my discount code, I benefit from your purchase. Think of it like tour series discs! When you use my code, some of the money comes my way, so I can continue helping you guys improve!
__________
Chapters
0:00 What’s up, Gladiators?
1:22 First Things First
2:23 What do the hips help with?
5:13 Why is this so hard?
6:56 Have a Great Round! How to Engage the Hips | Get the Most Out of Your Throw | Disc Golf
disc golf backhandgain distanceimprove form